Public Regulation and the Structure of Production in Multiproduct Industries: An Application to the New England Otter Trawl Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben White, 2000. "A Review of the Economics of Biological Natural Resources," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 419-462.
- Ana I. Sinde Cantorna & Isabel Diéguez Castrillón & Ana Gueimonde Canto, 2006. "La difusión de nuevas tecnologías en el sector pesquero español, 1931-1971," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 39, pages 313-342, august.
- Joshua K. Abbott & Alan C. Haynie & Matthew N. Reimer, 2015. "Hidden Flexibility: Institutions, Incentives, and the Margins of Selectivity in Fishing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 169-195.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-92, July.
- Squires, Dale, 2016. "Firm behavior under quantity controls: The theory of virtual quantities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 70-86.
- Sean Pascoe & Phoebe Koundouri & Trond Bjørndal, 2007. "Estimating Targeting Ability in Multi-Species Fisheries: A Primal Multi-Output Distance Function Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 382-397.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2017. "Spatial and seasonal equilibrium harvesting in quota-managed multispecies fisheries," ISU General Staff Papers 201708300700001033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Prellezo, Raul & Sempere, Jaume & Taboada-Antelo, Luis, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and overcapitalization under rational expectations," MPRA Paper 79578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hutchinson, Sharon D. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Charles M. & Milon, J. Walter, 2001. "Policy Implications Of Restricted Access Strategies For Multispecies Fisheries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20485, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dario Pinello & Angelos Liontakis & Alexandra Sintori & Irene Tzouramani & Konstantinos Polymeros, 2016. "Assessing the Efficiency of Small-Scale and Bottom Trawler Vessels in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-11, July.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2014. "Three Pillars of Fisheries Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 609-614, September.
- Matthew A. Turner, 1998. "Optimal quota programs," Working Papers mturner-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken, 2016.
"Quota Enforcement and Capital Investment in Natural Resource Industries,"
Marine Resource Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 339-354.
- Lazkano, Itziar & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "Quota Enforcement and Capital Investment in Natural Resource Industries," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 21/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin, 2002. "Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 540-556, November.
- Lone Grønbæk, 2000. "Fishery Economics and Game Theory," Working Papers 14/00, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Min-Yang Lee, 2014. "Hedonic Pricing of Atlantic Cod: Effects of Size, Freshness, and Gear," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 259-277.
- Perruso, Larry & Taylor, Timothy G. & Larkin, Sherry L., 2002. "Incorporating Stochastic Harvests Into An Analysis Of Production: The U.S. Atlantic And Gulf Of Mexico Pelagic Longline Fleet," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19770, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frank Asche & Trond Bjørndal & Daniel V. Gordon, 2009. "Resource Rent in Individual Quota Fisheries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 279-291.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Carsten Lynge Jensen, 2014. "Jointness through vessel capacity input in a multispecies fishery," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 745-756, November.
- Kasperski, Stephen, 2016. "Optimal multispecies harvesting in the presence of a nuisance species," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 55-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:18:y:1987:i:summer:p:232-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.