Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference? Evidence from Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1984. "The Impact of Affirmative Action on Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 439-463, October.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program,"
NBER Working Papers
0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reilee L. Berger & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Does Private Schooling Increase Adult Earnings? Cohort-Level Evidence for U.S. States,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, Winter.
- Berger, Reilee L. & Winters, John V., 2016. "Does Private Schooling Increase Adult Earnings? Cohort-Level Evidence for U.S. States," IZA Discussion Papers 10135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Elder, Todd, 2009. "Historical religious concentrations and the effects of Catholic schooling," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 65-74, July.
- Cardak, Buly A. & Vecci, Joe, 2013.
"Catholic school effectiveness in Australia: A reassessment using selection on observed and unobserved variables,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 34-45.
- Buly A. Cardak & Joe Vecci, 2013. "Catholic School Effectiveness in Australia: A Reassessment Using Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables," Working Papers 2013.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Nghiem, Son & Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke, 2014. "The Efficiency of Australian Schools: Evidence from the NAPLAN Data 2009-2011," MPRA Paper 56231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2003. "Choice of School in Australia: Determinants and Consequences," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 55-78.
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2009.
"A semiparametric model for binary response and continuous outcomes under index heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 735-762.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "A Semiparametric Model for Binary Response and Continuous Outcomes Under Index Heteroscedasticity," IZA Discussion Papers 2383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliveira, Pedro Rodrigues de & Belluzzo, Walter & Pazello, Elaine Toldo, 2013. "The public–private test score gap in Brazil," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 120-133.
- Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea, 2017.
"Nuns and the effects of catholic schools. Evidence from Vatican II,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 191-213.
- Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea, 2013. "Nuns and the Effects of Catholic Schools: Evidence from Vatican II," IZA Discussion Papers 7753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rania Gihleb, 2015. "Nuns and the Effects of Catholic Schools Evidence from Vatican II," Working Paper 5857, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Grace Chia & Paul W. Miller, 2008.
"Tertiary Performance, Field of Study and Graduate Starting Salaries,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Grace Chia & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Tertiary Performance, Field of Study and Graduate Starting Salaries," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Lecciones de la investigación económica sobre el rol del sector privado en educación," Documentos de Trabajo 117, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Brendan Houng & Moshe Justman, 2015. "Out-Of-Sample Predictions Of Access To Higher Education And School Value-Added," Working Papers 1511, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Nghiem, Hong Son & Nguyen, Ha Trong & Khanam, Rasheda & Connelly, Luke B., 2015. "Does school type affect cognitive and non-cognitive development in children? Evidence from Australian primary schools," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 55-65.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2009. "Copula-based bivariate binary response models," SOI - Working Papers 0913, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Chris Ryan & Louise Watson, 2004. "The Drift to Private Schools in Australia: Understanding its Features," CEPR Discussion Papers 479, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Simon Fan, C., 2008. "Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 303-317, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:34:y:1999:i:1:p:208-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .