Labor Earnings, Discrimination, and the Racial Composition of Jobs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Marjorie L. Baldwin, 2000.
"The American with Disabilities Act and the Labor Market Experience of Workers with Disabilities: Evidence from the SIPP,"
0013, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Marjorie Baldwin, 2000. "The Americans with Disabilities Act and the Labor Market Experience of Workers with Disabilities: Evidence from the SIPP," JCPR Working Papers 178, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:475-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Patrick L., 1997. "Race, culture, and skill: interracial wage differentials among African Americans, Latinos, and whites," MPRA Paper 11329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Don Mar, 2011. "Explaining Regional Differences in Black Earnings Discrimination among Full-time Working Men," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 243-251, September.
- Heinze, Anja, 2009. "Earnings of Men and Women in Firms with a Female Dominated Workforce: What Drives the Impact of Sex Segregation on Wages?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:iza:izadps:dp1362 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. T. Hirsch & D. A. Macpherson, "undated".
"Wages, racial composition, and quality sorting in labor markets,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1038-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1994. "Wages, Racial Composition, and Quality Sorting in Labor Markets," Working Papers 1994_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Barry T. Hirsch & David A. Macpherson, 2004.
"Wages, Sorting on Skill, and the Racial Composition of Jobs,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 189-210, January.
- Hirsch, Barry & Macpherson, David A., 2003. "Wages, Sorting on Skill, and the Racial Composition of Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jane Lapidus & Deborah Figart, 1998. "Remedying "Unfair Acts": U.S. Pay Equity by Race and Gender," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 7-28.
- Asa Rosen, 2003. "Search, Bargaining, and Employer Discrimination," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 807-830, October.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1996. "Search and discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 143-167, September.
- Malveaux, Julianne, 1999. "Women of color in the labor market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 663-678.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2006. "Testing for Employee Discrimination in Britain using Matched Employer-Employee Data," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:27:y:1992:i:4:p:602-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.