Women of color in the labor market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nasser Daneshvary & R. Schwer, 1994. "Black immigrants in the U.S. labor market: An earnings analysis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 77-98, March.
- John Bound & George Johnson, 1995. "What are the causes of rising wage inequality in the United States?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jan, pages 9-17.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 1992. "Labor Earnings, Discrimination, and the Racial Composition of Jobs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 602-628.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1997. "Occupational Gains of Black Women since the 1964 Civil Rights Act: Long-Term or Episodic?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 311-314, May.
- Augustin Fosu, 1995. "Labor force participation of black and white married women: Evidence from urban labor markets," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 45-64, June.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1995. "Occupational Mobility and Post-1964 Earnings Gains by Black Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 143-147, May.
- Emily Hoffman, 1992. "Racial differences in the feminization of poverty," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 19-31, September.
- Todd Idson & Hollis Price, 1992. "Analysis of wage differentials by gender and ethnicity in the public sector," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 75-98, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:5:p:663-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.