Matching resources with demand: a flawed strategy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amelia Correa & Romar Correa, 2009. "Microfinance: equity and debt contracts," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 859-862.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, R. Øystein, 2010. "Microfinance Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Cull, Robert & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2011.
"Does Regulatory Supervision Curtail Microfinance Profitability and Outreach?,"
Elsevier, pages 949-965.
- Cull , Robert & Demirguc-Kunt , Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009. "Does regulatory supervision curtail microfinance profitability and outreach ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4948, The World Bank.
- Roberts, John & Scapens, Robert, 1985. "Accounting systems and systems of accountability -- understanding accounting practices in their organisational contexts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 443-456, October.
- David Tyrrall & David Parker, 2005. "The Fragmentation of a Railway: A Study of Organizational Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 507-537, May.
- Tang, Shui-Yan, 1995. "Informal credit markets and economic development in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 845-855, May.
- Lino Cinquini & Cristina Campanale & Andrea Tenucci, 2010. "Do management accounting systems influence organizational change or vice-versa? Evidence from a case of constructive research in the Healthcare Sector," Working Papers 201006, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Laboratorio MeS.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Meesters, Aljar, 2011.
"Outreach and Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions,"
Elsevier, pages 938-948.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Meesters, Aljar, 2008. "Outreach and Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions," Research Report 08002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Thomas W. Dichter, 1996. "Questioning the future of NGOs in microfinance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 259-269.
- Kent Springdal & Martha Mador, 2004. "Organizational Changes Resulting from the Privatization of State Enterprises," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(1), pages 69-80, January.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Fabio Pisani, 2010. "Microfinance, subsidies and local externalities," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 309-321.
- Sinclair, Amanda, 1995. "The chameleon of accountability: Forms and discourses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 219-237.
- Michael Fraser, 2012. "“Fleshing out” an engagement with a social accounting technology," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 508-534, March.
- Marek Hudon, 2010. "Management of microfinance institutions: Do subsidies matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 890-905.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; sustainability; organizational change; governance; Asia-Pacific region;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:20:y:2013:i:1:p:63-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.