Nowcasting Ukraine's GDP Using a Factor-Augmented VAR (FAVAR) Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2005.
"The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 830-840, September.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2002. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," CEPR Discussion Papers 3432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2003. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model. One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," LEM Papers Series 2003/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Forni M. & Hallin M., 2003. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 143, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005. "The generalised dynamic factor model: one sided estimation and forecasting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10129, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kapetanios, George, 2004. "A note on modelling core inflation for the UK using a new dynamic factor estimation method and a large disaggregated price index dataset," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 63-69, October.
- Porshakov, A. & Ponomarenko, A. & Sinyakov, A., 2016.
"Nowcasting and Short-Term Forecasting of Russian GDP with a Dynamic Factor Model,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 60-76.
- Porshakov, Alexey & Deryugina, Elena & Ponomarenko, Alexey & Sinyakov, Andrey, 2015. "Nowcasting and short-term forecasting of Russian GDP with a dynamic factor model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexey Porshakov & Elena Deryugina & Alexey Ponomarenko & Andrey Sinyakov, 2015. "Nowcasting and Short-Term Forecasting of Russian GDP with a Dynamic Factor Model," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps2, Bank of Russia.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201506091268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristadoro, Riccardo & Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Veronese, Giovanni, 2001. "A Core Inflation Index for the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 3097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2006. "Forecasting with Many Predictors," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 515-554, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsPrincipal components; nowcasting; factor model;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukb:journl:y:2017:i:242:p:5-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbugvua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.