How Robust Is the Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alan Manning, 1992. "How Robust is the Microeconomic theory of the Trade Union?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0065, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abowd, John M, 1989. "The Effect of Wage Bargains on the Stock Market Value of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 774-800, September.
- Addison, John T & Hirsch, Barry T, 1989. "Union Effects on Productivity, Profits, and Growth: Has the Long Run Arrived?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 72-105, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1993.
"What Do Australians Unions Do?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 315-342, September.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1992. "What Do Australian Unions Do?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7rk2x5x2, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- P.W. Miller & C. Mulvey, 1992. "What do Australian Unions do?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2017.
"What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life Cycle of U.S. Establishments,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(3), pages 733-766, May.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Jeremy Greenwood, 2014. "What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Establishments," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 24, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2016. "What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Establishments," RCER Working Papers 595, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014.
"Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses,"
NBER Working Papers
20151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy & Hyatt, Henry R., 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," IZA Discussion Papers 8416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization Over The Life-Cycle Of U.S. Businesses," Working Papers 14-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2014.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt & Emin Dinlersoz, 2014. "Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," 2014 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2011. "Is Collective Bargaining Pareto Efficient? A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 282-304, September.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Prasad, Kislaya, 1995. "Wage-employment determination and a union tax on capital: Can theory and evidence be reconciled?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 61-71, April.
- Mahmood Arai & Fredrik Heyman, 2009. "Microdata evidence on rent-sharing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(23), pages 2965-2976.
- Ryan Michaels & David Ratner & Michael Elsby, 2016. "Vacancy Chains," 2016 Meeting Papers 753, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:cen:wpaper:14-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Michaels & David Ratner & Michael Elsby, 2017. "Vacancy Chains," 2017 Meeting Papers 888, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Regt E de, 1999. "Wage Bargaining, Working Time and Unemployment," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:12:y:1994:i:3:p:430-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.