The Effect of Breast Feeding on Educational Attainment: Evidence from Sibling Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 48-80, February.
- Durden, Garey C & Ellis, Larry V, 1995. "The Effects of Attendance on Student Learning in Principles of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 343-346, May.
- Reilly, Siobhan & Evenhouse, Eirik, 2005. "Improved estimates of the benefits of breastfeeding using sibling comparisons to reduce selection bias," MPRA Paper 13434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta De Cao, 2015. "The Height Production Function from Birth to Age Two," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(3), pages 329-363.
- Clive R. Belfield & Inas Rashad Kelly, 2012.
"The Benefits of Breast Feeding across the Early Years of Childhood,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 251-277.
- Clive R. Belfield & Inas Rashad Kelly, 2010. "The Benefits of Breastfeeding Across the Early Years of Childhood," NBER Working Papers 16496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clive Belfield & Inas Kelly, 2013. "The Benefits of Breastfeeding Across the Early Years of Childhood," Working Papers id:5430, eSocialSciences.
- George Wehby, 2014. "Breastfeeding and Child Disability: A Comparison of Siblings from the United States," NBER Working Papers 19940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costanza Biavaschi & Corrado Giulietti & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2015.
"Sibling Influence on the Human Capital of the Left-Behind,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 403-438.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Giulietti, Corrado & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Sibling Influence on the Human Capital of the Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14018-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:168322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monique De Haan & Erik Plug & José Rosero, 2014.
"Birth Order and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Ecuador,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 359-392.
- de Haan, Monique & Plug, Erik & Rosero, José, 2012. "Birth Order and Human Capital Development: Evidence from Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 6706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resul Cesur & Joseph J. Sabia & Inas Rashad Kelly & Muzhe Yang, 2017. "The effect of breastfeeding on young adult wages: new evidence from the add health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Elisabetta De Cao, 2014.
"The height production function from birth to maturity,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2014-31, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- De Cao, Elisabetta, 2014. "The height production function from birth to maturity," Research Report 14018-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Fischer, Barbara & Kosse, Fabian & Maréchal, Michel André, 2009. "Geduld von Vorschulkindern: Ergebnisse einer Experimentalstudie im Haushaltskontext von Kindern," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- María Fernanda Rosales, 2014.
"Impact of Early Life Shocks on Human Capital Formation: El Niño Floods in Ecuador,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
87693, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Peter Frauke H. & Spiess C. Katharina, 2016. "Family Instability and Locus of Control in Adolescence," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1439-1471, September.
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "The effect of breastfeeding on children's cognitive and noncognitive development," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 496-515.
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "The Effect of Breastfeeding on Children's Cognitive and Noncognitive Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wehby, George L., 2014. "Breastfeeding and child disability: A comparison of siblings from the United States," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 13-22.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:101-108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jhucap:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:43-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JHC/ .