Accommodating covariates in receiver operating characteristic analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori E. Dodd & Margaret S. Pepe, 2003. "Partial AUC Estimation and Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 614-623, September.
- Margaret Sullivan Pepe & Tianxi Cai, 2004. "The Analysis of Placement Values for Evaluating Discriminatory Measures," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 528-535, June.
- Margaret Sullivan Pepe, 2000. "An Interpretation for the ROC Curve and Inference Using GLM Procedures," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 352-359, June.
- P. J. Heagerty & M. S. Pepe, 1999. "Semiparametric estimation of regression quantiles with application to standardizing weight for height and age in US children," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(4), pages 533-551.
- Margaret S. Pepe & Gary Longton & Holly Janes, 2009. "Estimation and comparison of receiver operating characteristic curves," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Martin W. McIntosh & Margaret Sullivan Pepe, 2002. "Combining Several Screening Tests: Optimality of the Risk Score," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 657-664, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsroccurve; comproc; rocreg; receiver operating characteristic analysis; ROC; covariates; sensitivity; specificity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.