A new flexible direct ROC regression model: Application to the detection of cardiovascular risk factors by anthropometric measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick Heagerty, 2004. "Semiparametric Estimation of Time-Dependent: ROC Curves for Longitudinal Marker Data," UW Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1052, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Simon N. Wood, 2003. "Thin plate regression splines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 95-114.
- Opsomer, Jean D., 2000. "Asymptotic Properties of Backfitting Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 166-179, May.
- Rodríguez-Álvarez, María Xosé & Tahoces, Pablo G. & Cadarso-Suárez, Carmen & Lado, María José, 2011. "Comparative study of ROC regression techniques--Applications for the computer-aided diagnostic system in breast cancer detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 888-902, January.
- Lopez-de-Ullibarri, Ignacio & Cao, Ricardo & Cadarso-Suarez, Carmen & Lado, Maria J., 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of conditional ROC curves: Application to discrimination tasks in computerized detection of early breast cancer," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2623-2631, January.
- Jens Perch Nielsen & Stefan Sperlich, 2005. "Smooth backfitting in practice," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(1), pages 43-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coolen-Maturi, Tahani & Elkhafifi, Faiza F. & Coolen, Frank P.A., 2014. "Three-group ROC analysis: A nonparametric predictive approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 69-81.
More about this item
KeywordsROC curve Generalised additive models Bootstrap Cardiovascular risk factors Anthropometric measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:12:p:3257-3270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.