Semiparametric estimation of regression quantiles with application to standardizing weight for height and age in US children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilaria Lucrezia Amerise, 2013. "Weighted Non-Crossing Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 201308, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Ying Huang & Peter B. Gilbert, 2011. "Comparing Biomarkers as Principal Surrogate Endpoints," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1442-1451, December.
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2007. "Prospective Accuracy for Longitudinal Markers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 332-341, June.
- Yingye Zheng & Tianxi Cai & Janet L. Stanford & Ziding Feng, 2010. "Semiparametric Models of Time-Dependent Predictive Values of Prognostic Biomarkers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 50-60, March.
- Margaret Sullivan Pepe, 2000. "An Interpretation for the ROC Curve and Inference Using GLM Procedures," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 352-359, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:122695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jooyong Shim & Changha Hwang & Kyungha Seok, 2016. "Support vector quantile regression with varying coefficients," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1030, September.
- Muhammad Amin & Lixin Song & Milton Abdul Thorlie & Xiaoguang Wang, 2015. "SCAD-penalized quantile regression for high-dimensional data analysis and variable selection," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 212-235, August.
- Yingye Zheng & Tianxi Cai & Yuying Jin & Ziding Feng, 2012. "Evaluating Prognostic Accuracy of Biomarkers under Competing Risk," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 388-396, June.
- Isabelle Charlier & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Conditional Quantile Estimation through Optimal Quantization," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Holly Janes & Gary Longton & Margaret S. Pepe, 2009. "Accommodating covariates in receiver operating characteristic analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Ying Yuan & Guosheng Yin, 2010. "Bayesian Quantile Regression for Longitudinal Studies with Nonignorable Missing Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 105-114, March.
- Tianxi Cai & Yingye Zheng, 2007. "Model Checking for ROC Regression Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 152-163, March.
- Lori E. Dodd & Margaret S. Pepe, 2003. "Partial AUC Estimation and Regression," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 614-623, September.
- Y. Huang & M. S. Pepe, 2010. "Semiparametric methods for evaluating the covariate-specific predictiveness of continuous markers in matched case-control studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(3), pages 437-456.
- Jooyong Shim & Changha Hwang & Kyungha Seok, 2014. "Composite support vector quantile regression estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1651-1665, December.
- Ying Huang & Margaret Sullivan Pepe & Ziding Feng, 2007. "Evaluating the Predictiveness of a Continuous Marker," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1181-1188, December.
- Margaret Sullivan Pepe & Tianxi Cai, 2004. "The Analysis of Placement Values for Evaluating Discriminatory Measures," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 528-535, June.
- Holly Janes & Margaret S. Pepe, 2008. "Matching in Studies of Classification Accuracy: Implications for Analysis, Efficiency, and Assessment of Incremental Value," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 1-9, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:48:y:1999:i:4:p:533-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.