Conditional Quantile Estimation through Optimal Quantization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- P. J. Heagerty & M. S. Pepe, 1999. "Semiparametric estimation of regression quantiles with application to standardizing weight for height and age in US children," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(4), pages 533-551.
- Fischer, Aurélie, 2010. "Quantization and clustering with Bregman divergences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2207-2221, October.
- Vlad Bally & Gilles Pagès & Jacques Printems, 2005. "A Quantization Tree Method For Pricing And Hedging Multidimensional American Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 119-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Charlier & Davy Paindaveine & Jérôme Saracco, 2014. "QuantifQuantile; an R Package for Performing Quantile Regression through Optimal Quantization," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabelle Charlier & Davy Paindaveine & Jérôme Saracco, 2016. "Multiple-Output Quantile Regression through Optimal Quantization," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabelle Charlier & Davy Paindaveine & Jérôme Saracco, 2014. "Conditional Quantile Estimation Based on Optimal Quantization: from Theory to Practice," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/161134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.