Measurement error, GLMs, and notational conventions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Newson, 2004. "Stata tip 5: Ensuring programs preserve dataset sort order," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(1), pages 1-94, March.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2007. "Stata tip 48: Discrete uses for uniform()," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 434-435, September.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2003. "Stata tip 2: Building with floors and ceilings," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(4), pages 446-447, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Thomas & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2005.
"Betting on Hitler - The Value of Political Connections in Nazi Germany,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Voth & Thomas Ferguson, 2008. "Betting on Hitler: The value of political connections in Nazi Germany," Economics Working Papers 1183, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneralized linear models; transportability; measurement error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:3:y:2003:i:4:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .