Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment over Time: An Analysis with Event History Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Ong, Rachel & Wood, Gavin A. & Flatau, Paul, 2009. "Marital history and home ownership: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-24, March.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 2008. "Six Ways To Leave Unemployment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(4), pages 393-419, September.
- Belzil, Christian, 2000.
"Unemployment Insurance and Subsequent Job Duration: Job Matching vs Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
116, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment Insurance and Subsequent Job Duration: Job Matching vs Unobserved Heterogeneity," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-21, CIRANO.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee & Ram D. Gopal & Kaveepan Lertwachara & James R. Marsden & Rahul Telang, 2007. "The Effect of Digital Sharing Technologies on Music Markets: A Survival Analysis of Albums on Ranking Charts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(9), pages 1359-1374, September.
- Ashish Arora & Ramayya Krishnan & Rahul Telang & Yubao Yang, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Software Vendors' Patch Release Behavior: Impact of Vulnerability Disclosure," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 115-132, March.
- Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio, 2011.
"Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 227-235, May.
- Yoko Moriizumi & Michio Naoi, 2008. "Unemployment Risk and the Timing of Homeownership in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-026, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Gordon Wilkinson, 1997. "A Micro Approach to the Issue of Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from the 19881990 Labour Market Activity Survey," Staff Working Papers 97-12, Bank of Canada.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Martin Trombetta & Gustavo Vázquez, 2016. "Una evaluación del efecto scarring en Argentina," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, vol. 77, August.
- Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2013.
"Scarring effects of remaining unemployed for long-term unemployed school-leavers,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(4), pages 951-980, October.
- B. Cockx & M. Picchio, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/731, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," IZA Discussion Papers 5937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cockx, B. & Picchio, M., 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Discussion Paper 2011-094, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bart COCKX & Matteo PICCHIO, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Launov, Andrey & Wolff, Joachim & Klasen, Stephan, 2004. "Unemployment Benefits and Unemployment Rates of Low-Skilled and Elder Workers in West Germany: A Search Equilibrium Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Dolton; & Donal O'Neill, 1997. "The Long-Run Effects of Unemployment Monitoring and Work-Search Programs: Some Experimental Evidence from the U.K," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n710897, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and subsequent job duration: job matching versus unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 619-636.
- Mário Centeno, 2004.
"The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- Mário Centeno, 2002. "The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers w200209, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Peter Dolton & Donal O'Neill, 2002. "The Long-Run Effects of Unemployment Monitoring and Work-Search Programs: Experimental Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 381-403, Part.
- Blázquez, Maite, 2004. "Youth labour market integration in Spain: the connection between search time, job duration and skill-mismatch," UC3M Working papers. Economics we042106, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 1998. "Transition from School to Work: Search Time and Job Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 27, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:77:y:1995:i:1:p:113-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.