Inégalités Et Pauvreté Dans Les Pays Arabes : Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10602 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012.
"Political Economy of Arab Revolutions : analysis and prospects for North-African Countries,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-50.
- El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012. "Political Economy of Arab Revolutions: analysis and prospects for North-African Countries," Post-Print hal-01489294, HAL.
- Drine, Imed, 2012.
"Institutions, governance and technology catch-up in North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2155-2162.
- Imed Drine, 2011. "Institutions, Governance and Technology catch-up in North Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1017, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2012. "Why Was the Arab World Poised for Revolution? Schooling, Economic Opportunities, and the Arab Spring," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 167-188, Spring.
- Acar, Sevil & Dogruel, Fatma, 2012. "Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 276-285.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:35:y:2012:p:5-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.