Inégalités Et Pauvreté Dans Les Pays Arabes : Introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://regionetdeveloppement.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acar, Sevil & Dogruel, Fatma, 2012. "Sources of inequality in selected MENA countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 276-285.
- Drine, Imed, 2012.
"Institutions, governance and technology catch-up in North Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2155-2162.
- Imed Drine, 2011. "Institutions, Governance and Technology catch-up in North Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1017, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2012. "Political Economy of Arab Revolutions : analysis and prospects for North-African Countries," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 35-50.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2012. "Why Was the Arab World Poised for Revolution? Schooling, Economic Opportunities, and the Arab Spring," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 167-188, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:35:y:2012:p:5-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.