Employment and Remuneration Trends in Polish Hard Coal Mines in the Context of the Relations Between Boards and Trade Unions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2011.
"Trade union membership and dismissals,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 810-821.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," IZA Discussion Papers 5222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," CESifo Working Paper Series 3196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 324, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Smith, Shirley M. & Shepherd, Derek D. & Dorward, Peter T., 2012. "Perspectives on community representation within the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative: Experiences from south-east Madagascar," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 241-250.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wa¨lde, 2012.
"How trade unions increase welfare,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(563), pages 990-1009, September.
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2010. "How trade unions increase welfare," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 83, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Alejandro DONADO & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2011. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Trade Unions Increase Welfare," Working Papers 1010, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013.
"Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 170-179.
- Inga Hillesheim & Laszlo Goerke, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201310, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 7471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Inga Hillesheim, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chaojie LIU, 2011. "Failures of enterprise-level unionization in China: Implications for coalmine safety and beyond," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(1-2), pages 163-175, June.
- Anna Rakowska & Marzena Cichorzewska, 2012. "Instances of Corporate Social Responsibility in CoalMining: An Exampleof Chosen PolishMines," Knowledge and Learning: Global Empowerment; Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2012, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia.
- Paul Fenn & Simon Ashby, 2004. "Workplace Risk, Establishment Size and Union Density," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 461-480, September.
- Smith, Shirley M. & Dorward, Peter T., 2014. "Nationalised large-scale mining, trade unions and community representation: Perspectives from Northern Madagascar," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 31-41.
- Jan Czarzasty & Katarzyna Gajewska & Adam Mrozowicki, 2014. "Institutions and Strategies: Trends and Obstacles to Recruiting Workers into Trade Unions in Poland," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(1), pages 112-135, March.
More about this item
Keywordshard coal mining industry in Poland; trade unions; mining enterprise management; productivity and remuneration in hard coal mining in Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tkp:ijsrsy:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.toknowpress.net/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.