External Trade and Internal Geography: Local Export Spillovers by Industry Characteristics and Firm Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004.
"Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Firm exports, innovation, … and regions”," AQR Working Papers 201305, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2016. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter?: Evidence of heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 70212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaele Brancati & Emanuela Marrocu & Manuel Romagnoli & Stefano Usai, 2018.
"Innovation activities and learning processes in the crisis: evidence from Italian export in manufacturing and services,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 107-130.
- R. Brancati & E. Marrocu & M. Romagnoli & S. Usai, 2015. "Innovation activities and learning processes in the crisis. Evidence from Italian export in manufacturing and services," Working Paper CRENoS 201516, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Youngho Kang, 2016. "Is agglomeration a free lunch for new exporters? Evidence from Chile," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 195-222, July.
- Kuznetsova Maria, 2016. "Spatial structure and economic network formation of manufacturing exports in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- repec:emx:esteco:v:32:y:2017:i:2:p:255-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Enrique Cardoso Vargas, 2017.
"Does the type of neighbor matter? Heterogeneous export spillovers on domestic companies in Mexico,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(2), pages 255-292.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2017. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter? Heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 79929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:7:y:2012:i:4:p:421-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .