Testing for Cross-sectional Dependence in Regional Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Flisi & Marina Murat, 2009.
"Immigrant Links, Diasporas and FDI. An Empirical Investigation on Five European Countries,"
Department of Economics
0608, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Sara Flisi, 2009. "Immigrant Links, Diasporas and FDI. An Empirical Investigation on Five European Countrie," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 032, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sourafel Girma & Zhihao Yu, 2002. "The link between immigration and trade: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Brander, Luke M. & Van Beukering, Pieter & Cesar, Herman S.J., 2007. "The recreational value of coral reefs: A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 209-218, June.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2013.
"Migration and foreign direct investment: education matters,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-87, August.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment: Education Matters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-136/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin & Tüzin Baycan-Levent, 2010. "Migrant Entrepreneurship And New Urban Economic Opportunities: Identification Of Critical Success Factors By Means Of Qualitative Pattern Recognition Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(4), pages 371-391, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben Dall Schmidt & Aki Kangasharju & Timo Mitze & Daniel Rauhut, 2014. "The impact of aging on regional employment: Linking spatial econometrics and population projections for a scenario analysis of future labor market outcomes in Nordic regions," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 232-246.
- Torben Schmidt & Peter Jensen, 2013. "Foreign labor and regional labor markets: aggregate and disaggregate impact on growth and wages in Danish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 809-840, June.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013.
"Large Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2011. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 351-357, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:423-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .