Housing prices and investment: an assessment of China's inland-favoring land supply policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Chaney & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2012.
"The Collateral Channel: How Real Estate Shocks Affect Corporate Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2381-2409, October.
- Thomas Chaney & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2010. "The Collateral Channel: How Real Estate Shocks Affect Corporate Investment," NBER Working Papers 16060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Chaney & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2012. "The Collateral Channel: How Real Estate Shocks Affect Corporate Investment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/75koqefued8, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Chaney & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2012. "The Collateral Channel: How Real Estate Shocks Affect Corporate Investment," Post-Print hal-01009900, HAL.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:15:y:2016:i:1:p:25-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelino, Manuel & Schoar, Antoinette & Severino, Felipe, 2015. "House prices, collateral, and self-employment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 288-306.
- Dragana Cvijanović, 2014. "Real Estate Prices and Firm Capital Structure," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(9), pages 2690-2735.
- Chen, Pu & Wang, Chunyang & Liu, Yangyan, 2015. "Real estate prices and firm borrowings: Micro evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 296-308.
- Gan, Jie, 2007. "Collateral, debt capacity, and corporate investment: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 709-734, September.
- Brandt, Loren & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Yifan, 2014.
"Challenges of working with the Chinese NBS firm-level data,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 339-352.
- Loren BRANDT & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK & Yifan ZHANG, 2014. "Challenges of working with the Chinese NBS firm-level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2015. "Real estate collateral value and investment: The case of China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 43-53.
- Liang, Wenquan & Lu, Ming & Zhang, Hang, 2016. "Housing prices raise wages: Estimating the unexpected effects of land supply regulation in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 70-81.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rjapxx:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:106-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rjap .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.