Regional Redistribution and Risk Sharing in Italy: The Role of Different Tiers of Government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto ZANARDI & Giampaolo ARACHI & Caterina FERRARIO, "undated". "Regional Redistribution and Risk Sharing in Italy: The Role of Different Tiers of Government," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100049, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1996. "Channels of Interstate Risk Sharing: United States 1963–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1081-1110.
- Gaimpaolo Arachi & Alberto Zanardi, 2004. "Designing Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: Some Insights from the Recent Italian Reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(3), pages 325-365, September.
- Decressin, Jorg, 2002. "Regional income redistribution and risk sharing: how does Italy compare in Europe?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 287-306, November.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R., 1995.
"Fiscal flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for monetary union in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 253-274, February.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R, 1994. "Fiscal Flows in the United States and Canada: Lessons for Monetary Union in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Giovanni Peri, 1998. "Regional non-adjustment and fiscal policy," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 205-259, April.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2002. "On adjusting the Hodrick-Prescott filter for the frequency of observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 371-375.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Giovanni Peri., 1998.
"Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C98-096, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Peri, Giovanni, 1998. "Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233615, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Giovanni Peri, 1999. "Regional Nonadjustment and Fiscal Policy: Lessons for EMU," NBER Working Papers 6431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Dedola & Stefano Usai & Marco Vannini, 1999. "An assessment of regional risk sharing in Italy and the United Kingdom," Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buettner, Thiess, 2002. "Fiscal federalism and interstate risk sharing: empirical evidence from Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 195-202, January.
- Linda Andersson, 2004. "Regional Risk-sharing Provided by the Fiscal System: Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 269-280.
- Fabio Padovano, 2007. "The Politics and Economics of Regional Transfers," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4058.
- Giorgio Brosio & Federico Revelli, 2003. "The political economy of regional opting out: distributive implications of a prospective Europe of Regions," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 127-142, August.
- Varian, Hal R., 1980. "Redistributive taxation as social insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-68, August.
- Melitz, Jacques & Zumer, Frederic, 2002. "Regional redistribution and stabilization by the center in Canada, France, the UK and the US:: A reassessment and new tests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 263-286, November.
- Agustín Maravall & Ana del Río, 2001. "Time Aggregation and the Hodrick-Prescott Filter," Working Papers 0108, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012.
"Channels of Stabilization in a System of Local Public Health Insurance: The Case of the National Health Insurance in Japan,"
CARF-F-280, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Channels of Stabilization in a System of Local Public Health Insurance: The Case of the National Health Insurance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-847, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ferrario, Caterina & Zanardi, Alberto, 2011. "Fiscal decentralization in the Italian NHS: What happens to interregional redistribution?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 71-80, April.
- Padovano, Fabio, 2012.
"The drivers of interregional policy choices: Evidence from Italy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-340.
- Fabio Padovano, 2012. "The drivers of interregional policy choices: Evidence from Italy," Post-Print halshs-00667964, HAL.
- Adriano Giannola & Riccardo Padovani & Carmelo Petraglia, 2015. "Spending Review e divari regionali in Italia," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 129-155.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "On the Decomposition of Regional Stabilization and Redistribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-910, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Caterina FERRARIO & Alberto ZANARDI, "undated". "What Happens to Interregional Redistribution Upon Fiscal Decentralisation Reforms? Evidence from the Italian NHS," EcoMod2010 259600057, EcoMod.
- Giannola, Adriano & Petraglia, Carmelo & Scalera, Domenico, 2016.
"Net fiscal flows and interregional redistribution in Italy: A long-run perspective (1951–2010),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-16.
- Giannola, Adriano & Scalera, Domenico & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2014. "Net fiscal flows and interregional redistribution in Italy: a long run perspective (1951-2010)," MPRA Paper 57371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cont, Walter & Porto, Alberto, 2014. "Personal and regional redistribution through public finance in a federal setting," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 563-578.
- Tsai-Yuan Huang & Po-Chin Wu & Ching-Wen Yan, 2014. "Revisiting the redistribution effects of intergovernmental fiscal transfers: evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 341-359, December.
- Giannola, A. & Petraglia, C. & Scalera, D., 2011.
"Residui fiscali regionali e riforma federalista. Quanto residuerà delle politiche regionali e redistributive?
[Fiscal residua and federalist reform in Italy. Will regional and redistributive polici," MPRA Paper 30895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmela Brugnano & Giuseppe Ferraina & Andrea Ferri & Larissa Minzuk & Felice Russo, 2017. "Federalismo municipale e nuovo sistema perequativo: il Fondo di solidarietà comunale 2016," Working papers 58, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Redistribution; Risk sharing; Inter-governmental relations; Regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:55-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .