The Regional Transmission of UK Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G.J. de Bondt & A.C.J. Stokman, 2000. "The importance of financial structure for monetary transmission in Europe," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 616, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joe Ganley & Chris Salmon, 1997. "The Industrial Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks: Some Stylised Facts," Bank of England working papers 68, Bank of England.
- Gabe J. de Bondt, 2000. "Financial Structure and Monetary Transmission in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2015.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013.
"An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions,"
1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto, Montagnoli & Jun, Nagayasu, 2013. "An Investigation of Housing Affordability in the UK Regions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-64, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015.
"SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2015/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hans Degryse & Kent Matthews & Tianshu Zhao, 2015. " SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI) 502954, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Hans Degryse & Kent Matthews & Tianshu Zhao, 2015. "SMEs and Access to Bank Credit: Evidence on the Regional Propagation of the Financial Crisis in the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 5424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Masagus M. Ridhwan & Henri L. F. Groot & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2014.
"The Regional Impact of Monetary Policy in Indonesia,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 240-262, June.
- Masagus M. Ridhwan & Henri L.F. de Groot & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "The Regional Impact of Monetary Policy in Indonesia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-081/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- John K. Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014.
"The Influence of Banking Centralization on Depositors: Regional Heterogeneities in the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1467-1482, September.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2012. "The Influence of Banking Centralisation on Depositors: Regional Heterogeneities in the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 12005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Sheila Dow & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2012.
"Interest Rates and Convergence across Italian Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 893-905, October.
- Dow, Sheila & Montagnoli, Alberto & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009. "Interest rates and convergence across Italian regions," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Korobilis, Dimitris & Gilmartin, Michelle, 2010.
"The dynamic effects of U.S. monetary policy on state unemployment,"
27596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The Dynamic Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy on State Unemployment," Working Paper series 12_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ridhwan, M.M. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2008. "Regional development and monetary policy : a review of the role of monetary unions, capital mobility and locational effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Stephanos Papadamou, 2012. "The effects of Monetary Policy shocks across the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Zan Yang & Shuping Wu & Yanhao Shen, 2017. "Monetary Policy, House Prices, and Consumption in China: A National and Regional Study," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 23-49.
- Angeliki ANAGNOSTOU & Stephanos PAPADAMOU, 2014. "The Impact Of Monetary Shocks On Regional Output: Evidence From Four South Eurozone Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 105-130.
- Maurizio La Rocca & Tiziana La Rocca & Alfio Cariola, 2011. "Capital Structure Decisions During a Firm's Life Cycle," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 107-130, July.
More about this item
KeywordsScotland; UK; Monetary policy; Regional economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:6:p:797-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.