Plant Size and Industry-mix Effects on UK Regional Productivity, Wage Costs and Operating Surplus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malhotra, Devinder M. & Garofalo, Gasper A., 1988. "Analysis of regional productivity with capital as a quasi-fixed factor," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 533-547, November.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1985. "Regional difference in total factor productivity and spatial features : Empirical Analysis on the Basis of a Sectoral Translog Production Function," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-516, November.
- Fogarty, Michael S. & Garofalo, Gasper A., 1988. "Urban spatial structure and productivity growth in the manufacturing sector of cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 60-70, January.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1982. "The rural-urban population balance again," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 599-606, November.
- Reinganum, Marc R & Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1983. "Investor Preference for Large Firms: New Evidence on Economies of Size," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 213-227, December.
- M. Denny & M. Fuss & J. D. May, 1981. "Intertemporal Changes in Regional Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 390-408, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2000. "Location And Network Effects On Innovation Success: Evidence For Uk, German And Irish Manufacturing Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa00p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 643-661.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Structure; Productivity; Firm Size; Wage Levels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:4:p:325-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .