Estimating risk-neutral density with parametric models in interest rate markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana M Croitoru & R. B. Johnston, 2005. "The Impact of Terrorism on Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Markose, Sheri M & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2005. "The Generalized Extreme Value (GEV) Distribution, Implied Tail Index and Option Pricing," Economics Discussion Papers 3726, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Mauler & James McDonald, 2015.
"Option Pricing and Distribution Characteristics,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 579-595, April.
- David J. Mauler & James B. McDonald, 2012. "Option Pricing and Distribution Characteristics," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-08, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote & Andrés Mora-Valencia, 2017. "Implicit probability distribution for WTI options: The Black Scholes vs. the semi-nonparametric approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015923, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Leccadito, Arturo & Tunaru, Radu S., 2014. "Extracting market information from equity options with exponential Lévy processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 125-141.
- Ming Shann Tsai & Shu Ling Chiang, 2016. "The Valuation Model for a Risky Asset When Its Risky Factors Follow Gamma Distributions," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 421-444, September.
- Maria Grith & Volker KrÃ¤tschmer, 2010. "Parametric estimation of risk neutral density functions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk-neutral density; Real-world density; Power utility function; Generalized beta distribution; Generalized gamma distribution; Burr3 distribution; Caps and floors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .