Mediating role of internal communications in market orientation and performance of mobile telecom firms: Evidence from Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Dawes, 2000. "Market Orientation and Company Profitability: Further Evidence Incorporating Longitudinal Data," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 173-199, September.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Brown, James R. & Dev, Chekitan S., 2009. "Market orientation, competitive advantage, and performance: A demand-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1063-1070, November.
- repec:ibf:ijmmre:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:101-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sriram, Ven & Stump, Rodney, 2004. "Information technology investments in purchasing: an empirical investigation of communications, relationship and performance outcomes," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 41-55, February.
- Mohammed Abdulai Mahmoud & Robert E. Hinson, 2012. "Market orientation, innovation and corporate social responsibility practices in Ghana's telecommunication sector," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 327-346, July.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Yuan Lu & Lianxi Zhou & Garry Bruton & Weiwen Li, 2010. "Capabilities as a mediator linking resources and the international performance of entrepreneurial firms in an emerging economy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(3), pages 419-436, April.
- Solomon A. Keelson, 2012. "A Quantitative Study Of Market Orientation And Organizational Performance Of Listed Companies: Evidence From Ghana," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(3), pages 110-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1403713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.