Unemployment and crime: New evidence for an old question
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Pool & Sandra Baxendine & William Cochrane & James Lindop, 2006. "New Zealand Regions, 1986-2001: Dependency and Development of Social Capital," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-62, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Mustard, David B., 2010. "How Do Labor Markets Affect Crime? New Evidence on an Old Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 4856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eide, Erling & Rubin, Paul H. & Shepherd, Joanna M., 2006. "Economics of Crime," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 2(3), pages 205-279, December.
- M. Caridad Araujo & Pedro Carneiro & Yyannú Cruz-Aguayo & Norbert Schady, 2016.
"Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 1415-1453.
- Caridad Araujo, Maria & Carneiro, Pedro & Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú & Schady, Norbert, 2016. "Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten," IZA Discussion Papers 9796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Montolio, 2016. "The Unintended Consequences on Crime of "Pennies from Heaven"," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7431, Inter-American Development Bank.
- M. Caridad Araujo & Pedro Carneiro & Yyannú Cruz-Aguayo & Norbert Schady, 2016. "Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010.
"Crime Distribution and Victim Behavior during a Crime Wave,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 175-204
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2006. "Crime Distribution and Victim Behavior during a Crime Wave," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0044, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9526-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Dritsakis & Alexandros Gkanas, 2009. "The effect of socio-economic determinants on crime rates: An empirical research in the case of Greece with cointegration analysis," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 2(2), pages 51-64, December.
- Almén, Daniel & Nordin, Martin, 2011. "Long term unemployment and violent crimes - using post-2000 data to reinvestigate the relationship between unemployment and crime," Working Papers 2011:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Nordin & Daniel Almén, 2017. "Long-term unemployment and violent crime," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2006. "Crime Distribution & Victim Behavior During a Crime Wave," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp849, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:53-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .