SO2 emissions and the environmental Kuznets curve: the case of Chinese provinces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tingsong Jiang, 2003. "Economic Instruments of Pollution Control in an Imperfect World," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3281.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:367-:d:129585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Liu, Ying, 2012. "Openness and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 566-576.
- Al-Mulali, Usama & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "The investigation of environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in the advanced economies: The role of energy prices," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1622-1631.
- Tiba, Sofien & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Literature survey on the relationships between energy, environment and economic growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1129-1146.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:4170-4178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Shostya, 2016. "Ambient Air Pollution in China: Predicting a Turning Point," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 295-307, August.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Long-term Nexus of Industrial Pollution and Income in China," Working Papers 659, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Al-Mulali, Usama & Saboori, Behnaz & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2015. "Investigating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 123-131.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Ben Khediri, Karim, 2016. "Financial development and environmental quality in UAE: Cointegration with structural breaks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1322-1335.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:315-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mrabet, Zouhair & Alsamara, Mouyad, 2017. "Testing the Kuznets Curve hypothesis for Qatar: A comparison between carbon dioxide and ecological footprint," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1366-1375.
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni & Ahamuefula Ephraim Ogbonna, 2018. "Forecasting CO2 emissions: Does the choice of estimator matter?," Working Papers 045, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
More about this item
Keywordssulphur dioxide emissions; environmental Kuznets curve; Chinese provinces; fixed effect models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.