Empirical tests and policy analysis of environmental degradation at different stages of economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Berna Kirkulak & Bin Qiu & Wei Yin, 2011. "The impact of FDI on air quality: evidence from China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 81-98, June.
- Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017. "Financial stability, energy consumption and environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1105-1122.
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015.
"Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 63-75.
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015. "Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union," CAWM Discussion Papers 79, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015. "Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ruqayya Ibraheem & Ismat Nasim, 2021. "Globalization, Energy Use and Environmental Degradation in Thailand," iRASD Journal of Energy and Environment, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 2(1), pages 01-11, June.
- Wang, Zheng-Xin & Jv, Yue-Qi, 2021. "A non-linear systematic grey model for forecasting the industrial economy-energy-environment system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Yao Zhao & Xuena Kong & Mahmood Ahmad & Zahoor Ahmed, 2023. "Digital Economy, Industrial Structure, and Environmental Quality: Assessing the Roles of Educational Investment, Green Innovation, and Economic Globalization," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2003.
"Trade, Liberalization, Resource Degradation and Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: An Integrated Analysis,"
12691, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Resource Degradation And Industrial Pollution In Developing Countries: An Integrated Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 884, The University of Melbourne.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2003. "Trade, Liberalization, Resource Degradation and Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: An Integrated Analysis," Staff Paper Series 462, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- G. Mythili & Shibashis Mukherjee, 2011. "Examining Environmental Kuznets Curve for river effluents in India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 627-640, June.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Perry Sadorsky, 2018.
"How strong is the causal relationship between globalization and energy consumption in developed economies? A country-specific time-series and panel analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(13), pages 1479-1494, March.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Sadorsky, Perry, 2017. "How Strong is the Causal Relationship between Globalization and Energy Consumption in Developed Economies? A Country-Specific Time-Series and Panel Analysis," MPRA Paper 80718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Sinha, Avik & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2018.
"Estimation of Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 emission: Role of renewable energy generation in India,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 703-711.
- Sinha, Avik & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Estimation of Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 Emission: Role of Renewable Energy Generation in India," MPRA Paper 83335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2017.
- Carmen van der Merwe & Martin de Wit, 2021. "An In-Depth Investigation into the Relationship Between Municipal Solid Waste Generation and Economic Growth in the City of Cape Town," Working Papers 07/2021, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2021.
- Yiping Sun & Xiangyi Li & Tengyuan Zhang & Jiawei Fu, 2022. "Does Trade Policy Uncertainty Exacerbate Environmental Pollution?—Evidence from Chinese Cities," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(4), pages 1, February.
- Onder, Harun, 2012.
"Trade and Climate Change: An Analytical Review of Key Issues,"
World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 86, pages 1-8, August.
- Harun Onder, 2012. "Trade and Climate Change : An Analytical Review of Key Issues," World Bank Publications - Reports 10036, The World Bank Group.
- Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo & Abraham Ayobamiji Awosusi & Seun Damola Oladipupo & Ephraim Bonah Agyekum & Arunkumar Jayakumar & Nallapaneni Manoj Kumar, 2021. "Dominance of Fossil Fuels in Japan’s National Energy Mix and Implications for Environmental Sustainability," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Tuo Shi & Yuanman Hu & Miao Liu & Chunlin Li & Chuyi Zhang & Chong Liu, 2020. "How Do Economic Growth, Urbanization, and Industrialization Affect Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations? An Assessment in Liaoning Province, China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(15), pages 1-14, July.
- V. R. Bityukova, 2021. "Regional Projection of Environmental Consequences of Crises in the Russian Economy," Regional Research of Russia, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 656-666, October.
- Zaman, Khalid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Raza, Syed Ali, 2016. "Tourism development, energy consumption and Environmental Kuznets Curve: Trivariate analysis in the panel of developed and developing countries," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 275-283.
- Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal, 2013. "Environmental Kuznet’s curve for India: Evidence from tests for cointegration with unknown structuralbreaks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 509-515.
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2011. "Decomposition of CO2 emissions change from energy consumption in Brazil: Challenges and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1495-1504, March.
- Rothman, Dale S., 1998. "Environmental Kuznets curves--real progress or passing the buck?: A case for consumption-based approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-194, May.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; pollution; economic development; economic model; ecology; environmental policy.; natural resources; sustainable development; deforestation; air pollution; waste disposal; test; technology.; economic implication; statistical table; environnement; pollution; développement économique; modèle économique; écologie; politique de l'environnement; ressources naturelles; développement durable; déboisement; pollution atmosphérique; élimination des déchets; test; technologie; conséquences économiques; tableau statistique; medio ambiente; contaminación ambiental; desarrollo económico; modelo económico; ecología; política ambiental; recursos naturales; desarrollo sostenible; deforestación; contaminación atmosférica; eliminación de basuras; prueba; tecnología; consecuencias económicas; cuadros estadísticos;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992927783402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vesa Sivunen (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.