WTO's Anti-dumping Rule and the Protection of Incumbents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Uwe Dulleck, 2004. "WTO´s Anti-dumping Rule and the Protection of Incumbents," Vienna Economics Papers 0407, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenen,Peter B., 2000. "The International Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521644358, May.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1997.
"Strategic export subsidies and reciprocal trade agreements: The natural monopoly case,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1996. "Strategic Export Subsidies and Reciprocal Trade Agreements: The Natural Monopoly Case," Working papers 9605, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1996. "Strategic Export Subsidies and Reciprocal Trade Agreements: The Natural Monopoly Case," Discussion Papers 1156, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1996. "Strategic Export Subsidies and Reciprocal Trade Agreements: The Natural Monopoly Case," NBER Working Papers 5574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGATT Article VI; anti-dumping; economies of scale; multiple Nash-equilibria;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:14:y:2005:i:2:p:229-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .