Basing-Point Pricing: Competitive vs. Collusive Theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. F. Leach, 1994. "The South African Cement Cartel: A Critique of Fourie and Smith," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 62(3), pages 156-168, September.
- Nathan H. Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2014. "Spatial differentiation and price discrimination in the cement industry: evidence from a structural model," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 221-247, June.
- Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H., 2007. "A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1050-1062, June.
- Iwan Bos & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2009. "Tracing the Base: A Topographic Test for Collusive Basing-Point Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-007/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Phillip E. Giffin & E. Bruce Hutchinson & Joseph W. Kushner, 1989. "The Conventional Wisdom about Cross-Haul," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 29-34, Jan-Mar.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:3:p:289-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.