Re-conceptualizing Sustainable Development on the Basis of the Capability Approach: A Model and Its Difficulties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutwald, Rebecca & Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten & Rauschmayer, Felix, 2011. "The capability approach to intergenerational justice: A survey," UFZ Discussion Papers 8/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krumm, Raimund & Volkert, Jürgen, 2015. "Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der politischen Realisierbarkeit intra- und intergenerativer Gerechtigkeit," UFZ Discussion Papers 11/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten, 2015. "Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-72.
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2013. "Towards a governance of sustainability transitions: Giving place to individuals," UFZ Discussion Papers 17/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Ballet, Jérôme, 2015.
"Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 36-44.
- Jérôme Ballet & Jérôme Pelenc, 2015. "Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach," Post-Print hal-01187302, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:409-:d:130229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gébert, Judit, 2015.
"Mit is kell fenntartani?. Fenntarthatóság a képességszemlélet perspektívájából
[Sustaining what?. Sustainability in terms of the capability approach]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 972-989.
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Bazile, Didier & Ceruti, Cristian, 2015. "Collective capability and collective agency for sustainability: A case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 226-239.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2485-:d:158248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Britta Stoever & Thomas Drosdowski & Ulrike Lehr & Marc Ingo Wolter, 2014. "Socioeconomic consumption modelling in an input-output model," EcoMod2014 6721, EcoMod.
- Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra, 2014. "Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 33-38.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2015. "Consumption modelling considering different socio-economic household types," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-15, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko, 2015. "Towards a thick understanding of sustainability transitions — Linking transition management, capabilities and social practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 211-221.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1023-:d:206432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volkert, Jürgen & Strotmann, Harald & Moczadlo, Regina, 2014. "Sustainable Human Development: Corporate challenges and potentials. The case of Bayer CropScience's cotton seed production in rural Karnataka (India)," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Mock, Mirijam & Omann, Ines & Rauschmayer, Felix & Fuchs, Daniela, 2013. "Do community currencies enhance sustainable quality of life?," UFZ Discussion Papers 16/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:304-313 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:14:y:2013:i:1:p:95-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.