Issues in environmental justice within the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan L. Cutter & Bryan J. Boruff & W. Lynn Shirley, 2003. "Social Vulnerability to Environmental Hazards," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 242-261.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2006. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Environmental Gentrification," Discussion Papers dp-06-10, Resources For the Future.
- Anne-Michelle Slater & Ole Pedersen, 2009. "Environmental justice: lessons on definition and delivery from Scotland," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(6), pages 797-812.
- Joan Martínez-Alier, 2002. "The Environmentalism of the Poor," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2636.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre BERTHE & Luc ELIE, 2014. "Les conséquences environnementales des inégalités économiques : structuration théorique et perspectives de recherche (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hi4ijb1r1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine, 2015. "Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-10.
- Emmanuelle Lavaine, 2015. "An Econometric Analysis of Atmospheric Pollution, Environmental Disparities and Mortality Rates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 215-242, February.
- Éloi Laurent, 2012.
"Pour une justice environnementale européenne. Le cas de la précarité énergétique,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 99-120.
- Eloi Laurent, 2011. "Pour une justice environnementale européenne: Le cas de la précarité énergétique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent, 2011. "Pour une justice environnementale européenne : le cas de la précarité énergétique," Post-Print hal-01024194, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Financialisation Risks and Econmic Performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Leßmann, Ortrud & Rauschmayer, Felix, 2012. "Re-conceptualising sustainable development on the basis of the capability approach: A model and its difficulties," UFZ Discussion Papers 03/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Alexandre BERTHE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"Ecological inequalities: how to link unequal access to the environment with theories of justice?,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Alexandre Berthe, 2012. "Ecological inequalities: how to link unequal access to the environment with theories of justice?," Post-Print hal-00799045, HAL.
- Berthe, Alexandre & Elie, Luc, 2015. "Mechanisms explaining the impact of economic inequality on environmental deterioration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 191-200.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental justice Environmental inequalities European Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:11:p:1846-1853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.