The capability approach to intergenerational justice: A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Sen, Amartya, 2000. "Human Development and Economic Sustainability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2029-2049, December.
- Howarth, Richard B., 2007. "Towards an operational sustainability criterion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 656-663, September.
- Ingrid Robeyns, 2005. "The Capability Approach: a theoretical survey," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 93-117.
- Frances Stewart, 2001. "Women and human development: the capabilities approach, by MARTHA NUSSBAUM (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge: 2000, pp. xxi +312, hbk £17.95)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 1191-1192.
- Söderbaum, Peter, 2011. "Sustainability economics as a contested concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1019-1020, April.
- Rothman, Dale S., 2011. "Felix Rauschmayer, Ines Omann and Johannes Frühmann, Editors, Sustainable Development: Capabilities, Needs, and Well-Being, Routledge, London and New York (2011) ISBN 978-0-415-58652-8 167 pp.," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1701-1701, July.
- Mulgan, Tim, 2008. "Future People: A Moderate Consequentialist Account of our Obligations to Future Generations," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199556731, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra, 2014. "Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 33-38.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:82011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .