The capability approach to intergenerational justice: A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Sen, Amartya, 2000. "Human Development and Economic Sustainability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2029-2049, December.
- Söderbaum, Peter, 2011. "Sustainability economics as a contested concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1019-1020, April.
- Howarth, Richard B., 2007. "Towards an operational sustainability criterion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 656-663, September.
- Ingrid Robeyns, 2005. "The Capability Approach: a theoretical survey," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 93-117.
- Rothman, Dale S., 2011. "Felix Rauschmayer, Ines Omann and Johannes Frühmann, Editors, Sustainable Development: Capabilities, Needs, and Well-Being, Routledge, London and New York (2011) ISBN 978-0-415-58652-8 167 pp.," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1701-1701, July.
- Mulgan, Tim, 2008. "Future People: A Moderate Consequentialist Account of our Obligations to Future Generations," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199556731.
- Frances Stewart, 2001. "Women and human development: the capabilities approach, by MARTHA NUSSBAUM (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge: 2000, pp. xxi +312, hbk £17.95)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 1191-1192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra, 2014. "Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 33-38.
- Ortrud Lessmann & Felix Rauschmayer, 2013. "Re-conceptualizing Sustainable Development on the Basis of the Capability Approach: A Model and Its Difficulties," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-114, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ufzdps:82011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/doufzde.html .