Felix Rauschmayer, Ines Omann and Johannes Frühmann, Editors, Sustainable Development: Capabilities, Needs, and Well-Being, Routledge, London and New York (2011) ISBN 978-0-415-58652-8 167 pp.
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi, 2006.
"Globalization, firm-level characteristics and environmental management: A study of Japan,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 312-323, September.
- Matthew Cole, Robert Elliott and Kenichi Shimamoto, 2005. "Globalization, Firm-Level Characteristics and Environmental Management: A Study of Japan," Discussion Papers 05-17, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Shameek Konar & Mark A. Cohen, 2001. "Does The Market Value Environmental Performance?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 281-289, May.
- Yamaguchi, Keiko, 2008. "Reexamination of stock price reaction to environmental performance: A GARCH application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 345-352, December.
- Esther Blanco & Javier Rey-Maquieira & Javier Lozano, 2009. "The Economic Impacts Of Voluntary Environmental Performance Of Firms: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 462-502, July.
- Andrew King & Michael Lenox, 2002. "Exploring the Locus of Profitable Pollution Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 289-299, February.
- Salama, Aly, 2005. "A note on the impact of environmental performance on financial performance," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 413-421, September.
- Théophile AZOMAHOU & Phu NGUYEN VAN & Marcus WAGNER, 2001. "Determinants of Environmental and Economic Performance of Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the European Paper Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2001-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Takeda, Fumiko & Tomozawa, Takanori, 2008. "A change in market responses to the environmental management ranking in Japan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 465-472, October.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Hirsch, Barry T & Seaks, Terry G, 1993. "Functional Form in Regression Models of Tobin's q," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 381-385, May.
- Elsayed, Khaled & Paton, David, 2005. "The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: static and dynamic panel data evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J., 2001. "An empirical evaluation of environmental efficiencies and firm performance: Pollution prevention versus end-of-pipe practice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 102-113, November.
- Dylan Rassier & Dietrich Earnhart, 2010. "Does the Porter Hypothesis Explain Expected Future Financial Performance? The Effect of Clean Water Regulation on Chemical Manufacturing Firms," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 353-377, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutwald, Rebecca & Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten & Rauschmayer, Felix, 2011. "The capability approach to intergenerational justice: A survey," UFZ Discussion Papers 8/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:9:p:1701-1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .