Human Development and Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Balaceanu & Diana Apostol, 2014.
"Gdp As A Measuring Instrument For The Human Development,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 69-72, December.
- Cristina Balaceanu & Diana Mihaela Apostol, 2014. "Gdp As A Measuring Instrument For The Human Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 138-142, December.
- Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten, 2015. "Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-72.
- Jeni Klugman & Francisco Rodríguez & Hyung-Jin Choi, 2011.
"The HDI 2010: new controversies, old critiques,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(2), pages 249-288, June.
- Jeni Klugman & Francisco Rodríguez & Hyung-Jin Choi, 2011. "The HDI 2010: New Controversies, Old Critiques," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Ballet, Jérôme, 2015.
"Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 36-44.
- Jérôme Ballet & Jérôme Pelenc, 2015. "Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach," Post-Print hal-01187302, HAL.
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Bazile, Didier & Ceruti, Cristian, 2015. "Collective capability and collective agency for sustainability: A case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 226-239.
- Roman, Philippe & Thiry, Géraldine, 2016. "The inclusive wealth index. A critical appraisal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 185-192.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giménez, Víctor & Ayvar-Campos, Francisco Javier & Navarro-Chávez, José César Lenin, 2017. "Efficiency in the generation of social welfare in Mexico: A proposal in the presence of bad outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 43-52.
- Ângelo Barroso & Cristina Chaves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Manuel Castelo Branco, 2016. "On the possibility of sustainable development with less economic growth: a research note," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 1399-1414, October.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9764-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel NOVO-CORTI & Diana-Mihaela POCIOVALISTEANU & Raluca-Ioana IORGULESCU, 2015. "Social Sustainability In Higher Education. The Role Of Institutions From Students’ Point Of View," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 166-180, September.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "A Regional Development Index for Portugal," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1055-1085, September.
- Mark Roseland & Maria Spiliotopoulou, 2016. "Converging Urban Agendas: Toward Healthy and Sustainable Communities," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
Keywordsweak sustainability; strong sustainability; Human Development Index; genuine savings; ecological footprints; climate change;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-06-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2010-06-26 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-06-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2010-06-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .