Damage costs of nitrogen fertilizer in Europe and their internalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Dequiedt & Emmanuel Servonnat, 2016. "Risk as a limit or an opportunity to mitigate GHG emissions? The case of fertilisation in agriculture," Working Papers 1606, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Finger, Robert, 2012. "Nitrogen use and the effects of nitrogen taxation under consideration of production and price risks," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 13-20.
- Balázs Égert, 2011.
"France's Environmental Policies: Internalising Global and Local Externalities,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
859, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2012. "France's Environmental Policies: Internalising Global and Local Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 3887, CESifo Group Munich.
- Finger, Robert, 2011. "Reductions of Agricultural Nitrogen Use Under Consideration of Production and Price Risks," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114356, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blanco, Maria Isabel & Azqueta, Diego, 2008. "Can the environmental benefits of biomass support agriculture?--The case of cereals for electricity and bioethanol production in Northern Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 357-366, January.
- Jayed, M.H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Saidur, R. & Kalam, M.A. & Jahirul, M.I., 2009. "Environmental aspects and challenges of oilseed produced biodiesel in Southeast Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2452-2462, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:49:y:2006:i:3:p:413-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .