Achieving high-quality impact evaluation design through mixed methods: the case of infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, S. & White, H., 1997. "Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis. The Practice and the Potential," Papers 366, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Javier Escobal & Carmen Ponce, 2003. "The benefits of rural roads. Enhancing income opportunities for the rural poor," Documentos de Investigación dt40b, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonali Senaratna Sellamuttu & Takeshi Aida & Ryuji Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Deeptha Wijerathna, 2014.
"How Access to Irrigation Influences Poverty and Livelihoods: A Case Study from Sri Lanka,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 748-768, May.
- Sellamuttu, Sonali Senaratna & Aida, Takeshi & Kasahara, Ryuji & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Wijerathna, Deeptha, 2013. "How Access to Irrigation Influences Poverty and Livelihoods:A Case Study from Sri Lanka," Working Papers 59, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:481-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali, 2013. "How access to irrigation influences poverty and livelihoods: a case study from Sri Lanka. Impact assessment of infrastructure projects on poverty reduction," IWMI Working Papers H045795, International Water Management Institute.
- Ton, Giel & Klerkx, Laurens & de Grip, Karin & Rau, Marie-Luise, 2015. "Innovation grants to smallholder farmers: Revisiting the key assumptions in the impact pathways," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-23.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact evaluation; mixed methods; infrastructure; distributional impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:131-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .