Daily soil temperature modeling using ‘panel-data’ concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mouchart, Michel & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K., 2005.
"Clustered panel data models: an efficient approach for nowcasting from poor data,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 577-594.
- MOUCHART, Michel & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003. "Clustered panel data models: an efficient approach for nowcasting from poor data," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2003090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aki Kangasharju, 2000. "Regional variations in firm formation: Panel and cross-section data evidence from Finland," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(4), pages 355-373.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1983. "A note on spectral decomposition and maximum likelihood estimation in models with balanced data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 213-215, June.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2011. "Least squares estimation of a panel data model with multifactor error structure and endogenous covariates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 197-199, June.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Kamil Tahmiscioglu, A., 2002.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of fixed effects dynamic panel data models covering short time periods,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 107-150, July.
- Hsaio, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tahmiscioglu, A. Kamil, 1998. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models Covering Short Time Periods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Hall, Bronwyn H, 1987.
"The Relationship between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 583-606, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1986. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 1965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert & Trenkler, Götz & Liu, Shuangzhe, 1995. "A Kronecker Matrix Inequality with a Statistical Application," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 654-655, June.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Some recent developments in spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 255-271, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barone, Giovanni & Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Forzano, Cesare & Palombo, Adolfo, 2019. "Energy recovery through natural gas turboexpander and solar collectors: Modelling and thermoeconomic optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1211-1232.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Subir Sen & S Madheswaran, 2013. "Regional determinants of life insurance consumption: evidence from selected Asian economies," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 86-103, November.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012. "Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Marselli, Riccardo & Vannini, Marco, 1997. "Estimating a crime equation in the presence of organized crime: Evidence from Italy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 89-113, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Olympia Bover, 1990. "La econometría de datos de panel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 3-45, January.
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006.
"Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: the Case of Liquor,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 175-185.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006. "Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: The Case of Liquor," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 84, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Karsten Lieser & Alexander Groh, 2014. "The Determinants of International Commercial Real Estate Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 611-659, May.
- Nigel Rice & Matthew Sutton, 1998. "Drinking patterns within households: the estimation and interpretation of individual and group variables," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(8), pages 689-699, December.
- Lung‐fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2012. "Spatial Panels: Random Components Versus Fixed Effects," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1369-1412, November.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2014. "Univariate versus multivariate modeling of panel data," Economics Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Li, Liyao & Yang, Zhenlin, 2021.
"Spatial dynamic panel data models with correlated random effects,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 424-454.
- Li, Liyao & Yang, Zhenlin, 2018. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Models with Correlated Random Effects," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 15-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi & Lai, Wei-Wen, 2008. "The Sources of Taiwan's Regional Unemployment : A Cross-Region Panel Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 47-65, December.
- Panigo, Demian & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2004. "Employment protection, job-tenure and short term mobility wage gains," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0402, CEPREMAP.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 543-568, August.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Income and educational inequalities in the regions of the European Union: Geographical spillovers under welfare state restrictions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 403-430, August.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007.
"Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," IEPR Working Papers 06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:8:p:1385-1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.