The impact of public capital on the US private economy: new evidence and analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerome Creel & Gwenaelle Poilon, 2008.
"Is public capital productive in Europe?,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 673-691.
- Jérôme Creel & Gwenaelle Poilon, 2006. "Is Public Capital Productive in Europe?," Sciences Po publications n°2006-10, Sciences Po.
- Jerome Creel & Gwenaëlle Poilon, 2006. "Is public capital productive in Europe?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Does public capital crowd out private capital?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-188, September.
- Ward Romp & Jakob De Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(S1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy, 2001. "Public capital and productivity growth: evidence for Belgium, 1953-1996," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-1056, September.
- Alfredo M. Pereira, 2000. "Is All Public Capital Created Equal?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 513-518, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Nine reasons to invest more in the nation’s infrastructure
by epollack in Working Economics on 2011-09-27 19:48:10
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Carbonari & Vincenzo Atella & Paola Samà, 2018.
"Hours worked in selected OECD countries: an empirical assessment,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 525-545, July.
- Vincenzo Atella & Lorenzo Carbonari & Paola Samà, 2017. "Hours Worked in Selected OECD Countries: an Empirical Assessment," CEIS Research Paper 412, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jul 2017.
- Vitor M. Carvalho & Manuel M. F. Martins, 2011. "Macroeconomic effects of fiscal consolidations in a DSGE model for the Euro Area: does composition matter?," FEP Working Papers 421, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2017.
"Growth forecast errors and government investment and consumption multipliers,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Government Investment and Consumption Multipliers," CEIS Research Paper 301, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Dec 2013.
- Sanja Borkovic & Peter Tabak, 2018. "Public investment and corporate productivity in Croatia," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 42(2), pages 171-186.
More about this item
Keywordspublic investment; infrastructure; crowding out;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:5:p:619-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.