Does industrial concentration impact on the relationship between policies and volatility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bejan, Maria, 2006. "Trade Openness and Output Volatility," MPRA Paper 2759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andres, Javier & Domenech, Rafael & Fatas, Antonio, 2008.
"The stabilizing role of government size,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 571-593, February.
- Andrés, Javier & Doménech, Rafael & Fatás, Antonio, 2004. "The Stabilizing Role of Government Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 4384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Andrés & Rafael Doménech & Antonio Fatás, 2007. "The stabilizing role of government size," Working Papers 0710, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rafael Domenech & Javier Andres & Antonio Fatas, 2006. "The Stabilizing Role of Government Size," Working Papers 0603, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia, revised Jan 2007.
- William C. Brainard & Richard N. Cooper, 1965. "Uncertainty and Diversification in International Trade," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 197, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9763-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romina Kazandjian & Lisa L Kolovich & Kalpana Kochhar & Monique Newiak, 2016. "Gender Equality and Economic Diversification," IMF Working Papers 16/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Alibek Konkakov & Gulaikhan Kubayeva, 2016. "Progress in diversification of the economy in Kazakhstan," Working Papers 2016/8, Maastricht School of Management.
- Papageorgiou,Chris & Spatafora,Nikola L. & Wang,Ke, 2015. "Diversification, growth, and volatility in Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7380, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversification; volatility; policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:179-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .