Keynes, investment, unemployment and expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x, January.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tafadzwa Ruzive & Thando Mkhombo & Simba Mhaka & Nomahlubi Mavikela & Andrew Phiri, 2017.
"Elecricity intensity and unemployment in South Africa: A quantile regression analysis,"
1711, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2017.
- Ruzive, Tafadzwa & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "Electricity intensity and unemployment in South Africa: A quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 81717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy And Lending Relationships,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 696-712, April.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," IMF Working Papers 13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2015.
"Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(3), pages 343-358.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2015. "Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 64540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2010. "Exploitation and the class struggle," Working Papers 2010/2, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:83-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalin Angelo Ioan & Gina Ioan, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model for an Open Economy. Romania’s Case," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(1), pages 102-125, February.
- Jósef Sigurdsson, 2013. "Capital Investment and Equilibrium Unemployment," Economics wp61, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; investment; Keynesian theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:23:y:2009:i:4:p:427-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .