The Role of Local Agglomeration Economies and Regional Characteristics in Attracting FDI: Italian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0435, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 1240, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1229, CESifo.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 2001/175, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaofei Chen & Enru Wang & Changhong Miao & Lili Ji & Shaoqi Pan, 2020. "Industrial Clusters as Drivers of Sustainable Regional Economic Development? An Analysis of an Automotive Cluster from the Perspective of Firms’ Role," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-22, April.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2015. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European regions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 209-223.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tekin, Rıfat Barış, 2012. "Economic growth, exports and foreign direct investment in Least Developed Countries: A panel Granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 868-878.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2014.
"Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 180-185.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Broto & Javier Díaz-Cassou & Aitor Erce-Domínguez, 2008. "The Sources of Capital Flows Volatility: Empirical Evidence for Emerging Countries," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(1), pages 93-128, January-J.
- Iheonu O Chimere & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020.
"Macroeconomic determinants of household consumption in selected West African countries,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(2), pages 1596-1606.
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers 20/031, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Inekwe, John & Smyth, Russell & Zhang, Xibin, 2019. "R&D intensity and carbon emissions in the G7: 1870–2014," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 30-37.
- Po-Chin Wu & Chung-Chih Lee, 2018. "The non-linear impact of monetary policy on international reserves: macroeconomic variables nexus," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 165-185, February.
- Paolo Di Caro & Roberta Arbolino & Ugo Marani, 2018. "A note on the effects of human capital policies in Italy during the Great Recession," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(3), pages 1302-1312.
- Teng, Meixuan & Burke, Paul J. & Liao, Hua, 2019. "The demand for coal among China's rural households: Estimates of price and income elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 928-936.
- Dongwon Lee & Yu-chin Chen, 2014. "What Makes a Commodity Currency?," Working Papers 201420, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "The moderating role of energy consumption in the carbon emissions-income nexus in middle-income countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Giovanni Millo & Gaetano Carmeci, 2011. "Non-life insurance consumption in Italy: a sub-regional panel data analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 273-298, September.
- George Halkos & Iacovos Psarianos, 2016. "Exploring the effect of including the environment in the neoclassical growth model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 339-358, July.
- Carmen Broto & Javier Díaz-Cassou & Aitor Erce-Domínguez, 2008. "Measuring and explaining the volatility of capital flows towards emerging countries," Working Papers 0817, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2017. "Non-core liabilities and monetary policy transmission in Indonesia during the post-2007 global financial crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dong, Kangyin & Sun, Renjin & Li, Hui & Liao, Hua, 2018. "Does natural gas consumption mitigate CO2 emissions: Testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for 14 Asia-Pacific countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 419-429.
- GarcÃa Cruz Gustavo Adolfo, 2008.
"Informalidad regional en Colombia. Evidencia y Determinantes,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, February.
- Gustavo Adolfo García Cruz, 2008. "Informalidad regional en Colombia, evidencia y determinantes," Documentos de Trabajo - CIDSE 004608, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE.
- Nicholas Apergis & Dan Constantin Danuletiu, 2014. "Renewable Energy and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Sign of Panel Long-Run Causality," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 578-587.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:171-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanli LI, Hongfeng PENG & Hongfeng PENG, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Nine Latin American Countries: Panel SURKSS Test with a Fourier Function," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-143, October.
- Cong, Long-ze & Zhang, Dong & Wang, Ming-li & Xu, Hong-feng & Li, Li, 2020. "The role of ports in the economic development of port cities: Panel evidence from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 13-21.
- Faria, Andr & Mauro, Paolo, 2009.
"Institutions and the external capital structure of countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-391, April.
- Paolo Mauro & Andre Faria, 2004. "Institutions and the External Capital Structure of Countries," IMF Working Papers 2004/236, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Capital Mobility; Agglomeration Spillovers; Spatial Dependence; Censored Panel Data Models;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:161-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.