Comparing residential mobility programs: design elements, neighborhood placements, and outcomes in MTO and Gautreaux
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cheawb:kling_mto481 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01qz20ss50t is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman & Lawrence F. Katz & Lisa Sanbonmatsu, 2004.
"Moving to Opportunity and Tranquility: Neighborhood Effects on Adult Economic Self-Sufficiency and Health From a Randomized Housing Voucher Experiment,"
5, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman & Lawrence F. Katz & Lisa Sanbonmatsu, 2004. "Moving to Opportuntiy and Tranquility: Neighborhood Effects on Adult Economic Self-sufficiency and Health from a Randomized Housing Voucher Experiment," Working Papers 247, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- King, Jeffrey & Liebman, Jeffrey & Katz, Lawrence & Sanbonmatsu, Lisa, 2004. "Moving to Opportunity and Tranquility: Neighborhood Effects on Adult Economic Self-Sufficiency and Health from a Randomized Housing Voucher Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp04-035, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:pri:cheawb:kling_mto481.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2015.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," NBER Working Papers 20049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/331, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-based policies," Working Papers 1410, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Givord, Pauline & Rathelot, Roland & Sillard, Patrick, 2013.
"Place-based tax exemptions and displacement effects: An evaluation of the Zones Franches Urbaines program,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 151-163.
- Pauline Givord & Roland Rathelot & Patrick Sillard, 2011. "Place-based Tax Exemptions and Displacement Effects : An Evaluation of the Zones Franches Urbaines Program," Working Papers 2011-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:20:y:2010:i:1:p:27-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.