Budgeting for Equality: The Australian Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diane Elson, 1998. "Integrating gender issues into national budgetary policies and procedures: some policy options," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 929-941.
- Sen, Gita, 2000. "Gender Mainstreaming in Finance Ministries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1379-1390, July.
- Susan Himmelweit, 2002. "Making Visible the Hidden Economy: The Case for Gender-Impact Analysis of Economic Policy," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 49-70.
- Elson, Diane & Cagatay, Nilufer, 2000. "The Social Content of Macroeconomic Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1347-1364, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Spehar, 2017. "The Politics of Pseudoactions Local Governance and Gender Policy Implementation in the Western Balkans," Working Papers id:12013, eSocialSciences.
- McGill, Eugenia, 2013. "Asian Donor Support for Gender Equality and Women?s Empowerment: Comparative Experience, Challenges, and Opportunities," WIDER Working Paper Series 138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:34-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Bracci & Mouhcine Tallaki, 2013. "Socio-environmental reporting trends in the Italian local government: Thrive or wither?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 27-46.
- Cevat Tosun & Necmiddin BaÄŸdadioÄŸlu, 2016. "Evaluating gender responsive budgeting in Turkey," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 187-197.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen Echebarría Miguel & Mercedes Larrañaga Sarriegui, 2004. "La igualdad entre mujeres y hombres: una asignatura pendiente," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 50, pages 11-35, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Budgets; Women'S Budgets; Government Expenditure; Taxation; Economic Restructuring; Gender Mainstreaming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:25-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .