Engendering Government Budgets in the Context of Globalisation(s)
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Publication status:||Published in International Feminist Journal of Politics, December 2004, Vol 6, No. 4, pp. 623-642|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1645 E. Central Campus Dr. Front, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9300|
Phone: (801) 581-7481
Fax: (801) 585-5649
Web page: http://economics.utah.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabella Bakker, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Accountability and Voice: The Example of Gender Responsive Budget Initiatives," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sen, Amartya, 1998. "Human development and financial conservatism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 733-742, April.
- Budlender, Debbie, 2000. "The Political Economy of Women's Budgets in the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1365-1378, July.
- Elson, Diane & Cagatay, Nilufer, 2000. "The Social Content of Macroeconomic Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1347-1364, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2004_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.