Gendered Fiscal Incidence Analysis. A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois Bourguignon & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15090, August.
- Siobhan Austen & Monica Costa & Rhonda Sharp & Diane Elson, 2013. "Expenditure Incidence Analysis: A Gender-Responsive Budgeting Tool for Educational Expenditure in Timor-Leste?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 1-24, October.
- Diane Elson, 1998. "Integrating gender issues into national budgetary policies and procedures: some policy options," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 929-941.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Linda G. Morra Imas & Ray C. Rist, 2009. "The Road to Results : Designing and Conducting Effective Development Evaluations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2699, August.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, August.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2013. "Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Children and Women," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 55-81, July.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, August.
- Mansoora Rashid & Vajeera Dorabawila & Richard Adams, 2001. "Household Welfare, the Labor Market, and Social Programs in Albania," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14015, August.
- Dilnot, Andrew W & Kay, John A & Keen, Michael, 1990. "Allocating Taxes to Households: A Methodology," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 210-230, January.
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2013. "The Reach of Rural Services in Ethiopia: An Asset and Gender-Based Public Expenditure Benefit Incidence Analysis," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(2), pages 230-251, April.
- Daniela Maria Casale, 2012. "Indirect Taxation and Gender Equity: Evidence from South Africa," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 25-54, July.
More about this item
KeywordsParaguay; fiscal incidence; taxes; transfers; gender; inequality; government policy;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .