Gendered Fiscal Incidence Analysis. A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois Bourguignon & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15090, 06-2020.
- Siobhan Austen & Monica Costa & Rhonda Sharp & Diane Elson, 2013. "Expenditure Incidence Analysis: A Gender-Responsive Budgeting Tool for Educational Expenditure in Timor-Leste?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 1-24, October.
- Diane Elson, 1998. "Integrating gender issues into national budgetary policies and procedures: some policy options," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 929-941.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Linda G. Morra Imas & Ray C. Rist, . "The Road to Results : Designing and Conducting Effective Development Evaluations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2699, 06-2020.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, 06-2020.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit Incidence Analysis," ESSP working papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2013. "Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Children and Women," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 55-81, July.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, 06-2020.
- Mansoora Rashid & Vajeera Dorabawila & Richard Adams, 2001. "Household Welfare, the Labor Market, and Social Programs in Albania," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14015, 06-2020.
- Willem Adema & Maxime Ladaique, 2005. "Net Social Expenditure, 2005 Edition: More Comprehensive Measures of Social Support," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Dilnot, Andrew W & Kay, John A & Keen, Michael, 1990. "Allocating Taxes to Households: A Methodology," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 210-230, January.
- Daniela Maria Casale, 2012.
"Indirect Taxation and Gender Equity: Evidence from South Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 25-54, July.
- Daniela Casale, 2010. "Indirect Taxation and Gender Equity: Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 193, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tewodaj Mogues, 2013. "The Reach of Rural Services in Ethiopia: An Asset and Gender-Based Public Expenditure Benefit Incidence Analysis," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(2), pages 230-251, April.
More about this item
KeywordsParaguay; fiscal incidence; taxes; transfers; gender; inequality; government policy;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.