The Social Content of Macroeconomic Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Reddy, Sanjay, 2001. "The Impact of Adjustment-Related Social Funds on Income Distribution and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M. Anne Hill & Elizabeth King, 1995. "Women's education and economic well-being," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 21-46.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1995. "Toward a greater integration of gender in economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1839-1850, November.
- Elson, Diane, 1995. "Gender Awareness in Modeling Structural Adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1851-1868, November.
- Budlender, Debbie, 2000. "The Political Economy of Women's Budgets in the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1365-1378, July.
- Sen, Gita, 2000. "Gender Mainstreaming in Finance Ministries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1379-1390, July.
- Sen, Amartya, 1998. "Human development and financial conservatism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 733-742, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Steinkopf Rice, 2010. "Free trade, fair trade and gender inequality in less developed countries," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 42-50.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_426, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:elg:ejeepi:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p131-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren Grown, 2006.
"Gender equity and globalization: macroeconomic policy for developing countries,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1081-1104.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Grown, Caren, 2006. "Gender equity and globalization: Macroeconomic policy for developing countries," MPRA Paper 6540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzanne Bergeron, 2013. "International development institutions, gender and economic life," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 8, pages 113-131 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alicia Girón, 2006. "Macroeconomía, desarrollo y género," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 207-225, July-Dece.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The great equalizer?: Globalization effects on gender equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 6509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeemol Unni & Uma Rani, 2009. "Social Protection for Informal Workers: Insecurities, Instruments and Institutional Mechanisms," Working Papers id:1920, eSocialSciences.
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Eckhard Hein, 2017.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid 1990s: main developments,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 131-172, September.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Aydıner-Avşar, Nursel, 2015. "Are women in the MENA region really that different from women in Europe? Globalization, conservative values and female labor market participation," MPRA Paper 63800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhonda Sharp & Ray Broomhill, 2002. "Budgeting for Equality: The Australian Experience," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 25-47.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2013. "Central bank policy and gender," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 21, pages 345-358 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The Road to Gender Equality: Global Trends and the Way Forward," MPRA Paper 6510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padmanabhan, Martina Aruna, 2005. "Institutional innovations towards gender equity in agrobiodiversity management: collective action in Kerala, South India," CAPRi working papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diane Elson, 2004. "Engendering Government Budgets in the Context of Globalisation(s)," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Rao, Smriti, 2008. "Reforms with a Female Face: Gender, Liberalization, and Economic Policy in Andhra Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1213-1232, July.
- Isabella Bakker, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Accountability and Voice: The Example of Gender Responsive Budget Initiatives," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Cagatay, Nilüfer. & Ertürk, Korkuk., 2004. "Gender and globalization : a macroeconomic perspective," ILO Working Papers 993709743402676, International Labour Organization.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "06-04 "Ethics and International Debt: A View from Feminist Economics,"," GDAE Working Papers 06-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shahra Razavi, 2012. "World Development Report 2012: Gender Equality and Development— A Commentary," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 423-437, January.
- repec:pal:develp:v:59:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_s41301-017-0075-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:7:p:1347-1364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.