Savings and financial sector development: panel cointegration evidence from Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Quanshui, 2001. "Asymptotically Efficient Median Regression In The Presence Of Heteroskedasticity Of Unknown Form," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 765-784, August.
- Ma, Lingjie & Koenker, Roger, 2006.
"Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 471-506, October.
- Lingjie Ma & Roger Koenker, 2004. "Quantile regression methods for recursive structural equation models," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & James L. Powell, 2001. "Endogeneity in nonparametric and semiparametric regression models," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Anthony W. Hughes, 2002. "A quantile regression analysis of the cross section of stock market returns," Working Papers 02-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Koenker, Roger & Park, Beum J., 1996. "An interior point algorithm for nonlinear quantile regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 265-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Ang, 2011.
"Savings Mobilization, Financial Development And Liberalization: The Case Of Malaysia,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Ang, James, 2010. "Savings Mobilization, Financial Development and Liberalization: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi, 2012.
"Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi,"
201210, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi," Working Papers 306, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar, 2013. "Financial sector development and domestic savings in South Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 388-397.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial sector development; private savings; panel cointegration tests; Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:14:y:2008:i:7:p:563-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.