Computing Marginal Effects In The Box-Cox Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi & Powell, James L., 1981. "A comparison of the Box-Cox maximum likelihood estimator and the non-linear two-stage least squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 351-381, December.
- Manning, Willard G., 1998. "The logged dependent variable, heteroscedasticity, and the retransformation problem," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Poirier, Dale J & Melino, Angelo, 1978. "A Note on the Interpretation of Regression Coefficients within a Class of Truncated Distributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1209, September.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1992. "Some Alternatives to the Box-Cox Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(4), pages 935-955, November.
- Showalter, Mark H, 1994. "A Monte Carlo Investigation of the Box-Cox Model and a Nonlinear Least Squares Alternative," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 560-570, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2017.
"Learning-by-doing in an ambiguous environment,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 71-94, August.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-29, CIRANO.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-46, CIRANO.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo Author Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2006. "Learning By Doing In An Ambiguous Environment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-29, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Prince Etwire & David Fielding & Victoria Kahui, 2017. "The impact of climate change on crop production in Ghana: A Structural Ricardian analysis," Working Papers 1706, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Jean-Paul Chaze, 2005. "Assessing household health expenditure with Box-Cox censoring models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 893-907.
- Moritz Bosbach & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2018. "The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?," CSEF Working Papers 492, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Ulrich Sauder, 2009. "Accounting for Unobservables in Comparing Selective and Comprehensive Schooling," Working Papers wp2009_0906, CEMFI.
More about this item
KeywordsMarginal effects; Box-Cox model; JEL Classification : C13; C21;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:383-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .