Introduction: Invention Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2009.
"Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 224-236.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2008. "Induced Innovation in U.S. Agriculture: Time-series, Direct Econometric, and Nonparametric Tests," Working Papers 2008-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011.
"Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2000.
"Engines of growth in the US economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 473-489, December.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of Growth in the U.S. Economy," Discussion Paper 2000-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of growth in the U.S. economy," Other publications TiSEM bbdf4b5a-8cca-4d51-8a1f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Spatial Spillovers and Innovation Activity in European Regions,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 37(10), pages 1793-1812, October.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005. "Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1793-1812, October.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2004. "Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p588, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Gehringer Agnieszka, 2013.
"Demand pull and technological flows within innovation systems: the intra-European evidence,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201303, University of Turin.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Demand pull and technological flows within innovation systems: the intra-European evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201301, University of Turin.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2010. "Propensity to patent, competition and China's foreign patenting surge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 985-993, September.
- Frederic Scherer, 2003. "Technology Flows Matrix Estimation Revisited," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 327-358.
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "Does it Matter Who Has the Right to Patent: First-to-invent or First-to-file? Lessons From Canada," NBER Working Papers 14926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Esposti, 2000. "Stochastic Technical Change and Procyclical TFP The Case of Italian Agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 119-141, September.
- Tokgoz, Simla, 2003. "R&D Spillovers In Agriculture: Results From A North-South Trade Model," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sulser, T. B. & Duryea, M. L. & Frolich, L. M. & Guevara-Cuaspud, E., 2001. "A field practical approach for assessing biophysical sustainability of alternative agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 113-135, May.
- Adams, Pamela & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco, 2013. "The magnitude of innovation by demand in a sectoral system: The role of industrial users in semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2002. "Public agricultural R&D design and technological spill-ins: A dynamic model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 693-717, July.
- F. M. Scherer, 2002. "Technology flows matrix estimation revisited," Working Papers 02-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
KeywordsPatents; Yale Technology Concordance; input-output data; R&D spillovers; total factor productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:149-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.