Some Implications Of Endogenous Technological Change For Technology Policies In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aydogan, Neslihan & Lyon, Thomas P., 2004.
"Spatial proximity and complementarities in the trading of tacit knowledge,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1115-1135, November.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- Basant, Rakesh, 2017. "Exploring Linkages between Innovation and public policy- challenges and Opportunities," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Richard Lipsey, 2001. "Successes and failures in the transformation of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 169-201.
- Basant, Rakesh & Chandra, Pankaj & Upadhyayula, Rajesh, 2011. "Knowledge Flows and Capability Building in the Indian IT Sector: A Comparative Analysis of Cluster and Non-Cluster Locations," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-10-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "The Innovation Systems of Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4283, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "Los sistemas de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe," Research Department Publications 4284, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsStructuralist; evolutionary; infant industries; technology transfer; monopolistic competition; technology policies; JEL Classification: JH11; O38;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:11:y:2002:i:4-5:p:321-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .